At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review transcatheter options to address heart valve pathology including aortic , mitral, tricuspid and pulmonic stenosis and regurgitation
- Describe the latest interventional techniques and therapies for structural heart disease and congenital heart disease.
- Apply various diagnostic technologies including echocardiography, CT and CMR to guide management of valvular heart disease.
- Compare and contrast radial and ulnar PCI approaches
- Review available and emerging technologies to manage the left atrial appendage and how it can mitigate stroke
- Explore the utility of new stent platforms
- Describe various techniques to treat complex pathology such as left main, bifurcation disease and calcified lesions
- List the latest recommendations for management of CTO’s to optimize procedural success while minimizing complications
- Review the variety of percutaneous ventricular support devices and clinical scenarios best suited for each device
- Summarize lessons learned from live and taped case presentations.
This continuing medical education program is designed to meet the educational needs of interventional cardiologists, general cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardiology and cardiac surgery fellows, cardiac catheterization laboratory nurses, and technical staff.
The program will be held at the 3rd floor Conference Center located in the Feinberg Pavilion of Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 251 E. Huron Street, Chicago, Illinois. Directions and parking information are available at www.nm.org.
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Credits: The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Credentialing Center accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
You may register on-line at:
ChicagoCSI.com. An email confirmation will be sent once your registration is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation once registration is complete, please contact our planning partners at 219.465.1115.
Registrations can also be mailed with a check made payable to Meeting Achievements.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Meeting Achievements. The paid registration fee, minus $50 administrative charge, will be refunded if cancellation is received by July 15, 2017.
We fully intend to comply with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If any participant of this conference is in need of accommodation please indicate those needs on the registration form or submit written requests to Meeting Achievements at least one month prior to the conference date.
Contact our planning partners at phone: 219.465.1115, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happenings in Chicago